Frequently Asked Questions?
WHAT FORM OF PAYMENT CAN I USE?
You can donate here via credit/debit card or bank transfer. All major card brands accepted.
WHERE WILL MY DONATION GO AND HOW WILL IT HELP?
Your donation will first be routed to the WATERway NC bank account, but will then be sent to or applied toward one of the following:
- the existing Neighbors Helping Neighbors program administered by the New Hanover County
- Department of Health & Human Services
- appliance repairs or installation of high-efficiency appliances for low-income residents
- financial literacy and planning resources for low-income residents
- DIY plumbing repair course fees and/or leak detection instructional courses for low-income residents research to improve services to this demographic
Your donation will go toward the highest needs at the time of receipt. Additionally, 1% of each donation will go toward administrative costs like promotional materials for spreading the word about our non-profit, website costs, and conference or membership fees aimed to improve our services and outreach.
CAN I DONATE OFFLINE?
Yes! You can write a check payable to WATERway NC and mail it to 3834 Gillette Drive Wilmington, NC 28403.
Please be sure to also enclose your email address so we can email you a receipt for your records.
Waterway NC a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit organization. All contributions are tax deductible. No goods or services will be provided in exchange for your contribution.